Thursday 19 April 2007

Shiny Shiny Plastic Shoes


I am always at a loss when it comes to summer shoes. I like to wear socks, they make me feel secure and able to kick arse at a moment's notice, but do sometimes envy my bare footed and fancy free sisters.

I think I might eschew the hosiery, however, if I bought a pair of these supercute and shiny plastic shoes from Topshop. They're the kind of shoes that turn the dullest of trudges into a sparkly hop. Shiny shiny like little dolly's shoes.

They're only £10. That's a tenner in old money. They come in this peacock blue as well as sunshine yellow and basic black and white.

As they're made entirely of plastic your toes might get a bit stinky, so don't come running to me if you get trenchfoot.

1 comment:

kate said...

hello kate my name is kate too!iam 13 years old and i am from denver colarodo USA. i love lilly allen now if you could find lilly allen's shoes from the music vidio the fear. i love those shoes and i need them for the spring holly hop please respond

kate